Non-woven fabrics can be divided into:
1. Spunlace non-woven fabric: it sprays high-pressure micro-water flow onto one or more layers of fiber mesh to make the fibers entangle with each other, so that the fiber mesh can be strengthened and has a certain strength.
2. Heat-sealed non-woven fabric: it refers to adding fibrous or powdery hot-melt adhesive reinforcement materials to the fiber web, and then heating, melting, and cooling to strengthen the fiber web into a cloth.
3. Pulp air-laid non-woven fabric: it can also be called dust-free paper and dry paper-making non-woven fabric. It uses air-laid technology to open the wood pulp fiber board into a single fiber state, and then uses the air-flow method to condense the fibers on the screen-forming curtain, and then strengthen the fiber into a cloth.
4. Wet non-woven fabric: the fiber raw materials placed in the water medium are opened into single fibers, and different fiber raw materials are mixed at the same time to form a fiber suspension slurry, and the suspension slurry is transported to the web forming mechanism, and the fibers are in a wet state The net is then consolidated into cloth.
5. Spunbond nonwoven fabric: after the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, the filaments are laid into a net, and the fiber web is then self-bonded, thermally bonded, chemically bonded or mechanically strengthened Method to make the web into a non-woven fabric.
6. Melt-blown non-woven fabric: its technological process: polymer feeding-melt extrusion-fiber formation-fiber cooling-net formation-reinforcement into cloth.
7. Needle-punched non-woven fabric: It is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric. Needle-punched non-woven fabric uses the puncture effect of the needle to strengthen the fluffy web into a cloth.
8. Stitch-bonded non-woven fabric: It is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric. The stitch-bonded method is to use warp-knitted coil structure to web, yarn layer, non-woven materials (such as plastic sheet, plastic thin metal foil, etc.) or Their combination is reinforced to make a non-woven fabric.