Style: hanging ear
Adjustable nose bridge to fit the face, good firmness. Wide flat ear straps, no ears, good elasticity, not hurt the ears. The soft sponge fits the cheeks and blocks the entry of mist on both sides. The shape of the central shape is designed to fit the face and expand the breathing space.
Precautions for using N95 mask:
- Wash your hands before wearing a mask, or avoid touching your hands with the inside of the mask while wearing the mask to reduce the possibility of the mask being contaminated.
- Distinguish the inside, outside, up and down of the mask.
- Do not squeeze the mask by hand, N95 mask can only isolate the virus on the surface of the mask. If you squeeze the mask by hand, the virus will wet the mask with the droplets, which is easy to cause virus infection.
- Try to make the mask and the face have a good adhesion. The simple test method is: after putting on the mask, exhale hard, and the air cannot leak out from the edge of the mask.
- The protective mask must be in close contact with the user’s face, and the user must shave the beard to ensure that the mask can fit tightly with the face. Anything between the beard and the pad seal and the face will cause the mask to leak.
- After adjusting the position of the mask according to your face shape, use your forefinger to press the nose clip along the upper edge of the mask to make it fit closely with the face.
When the following conditions occur, the mask should be replaced in time:
- When the respiratory impedance increases significantly;
- When the mask is damaged or damaged;
- When the mask and face cannot be in close contact;
- The mask is contaminated (such as blood stains or droplets).
- The mask has been contaminated (have been used in individual wards or patients in contact);
- If it is a mask containing activated carbon, there is an odor in the mask;
- When the mask duration exceeds the recommended duration.