Size: 15.6 * 7.5 * 6cm
Function: anti-splash, spitting, anti-virus
Polycarbonate lens protects against high-strength impact. Anti-fog coating effectively prevents lens fogging. The flat curvature frame fits the contour of the face well. The temples are equipped with cushions to effectively relieve the pressure on the sides of the head when wearing glasses.
- The selected goggles should be selected products that have passed the inspection by the product inspection agency.
- The width and size of the goggles should be suitable for the user’s face.
- Take off the lens with both hands, gently handle it. If the glasses are temporarily placed, the convex side of the lens should be placed.
- When not wearing glasses, please wrap them with glasses cloth and put them in the glasses case. When storing, please avoid contact with corrosive materials such as insecticides, toilet supplies, cosmetics, hair sprays, medicines, etc., otherwise it will cause deterioration of the lenses and frames. Deterioration and discoloration.
- If the lens is rough and worn, worn, deformed or damaged, the screw is loose, the lens is also easy to loosen, and the lens frame is not tight or tight, and it should be adjusted in time. If the above phenomenon occurs, the deformation of the frame will cause a burden to the nose or ears, which will affect the vision of the wearer. It should be replaced in time. It is recommended to regularly go to a professional store for plastic adjustment.
- The coated lens has high definition, and must not contact with organic solvents, oil, sweat acid, high temperature, chemicals and hard objects, otherwise it will easily damage the lens film, affecting the clarity and beauty.
- It is recommended not to use lenses that have scratches, stains, cracks, etc., otherwise the light will be unclear due to light dispersion, causing vision loss.
- Please don’t put it under high temperature (above 60 ℃) for a long time. High temperature will easily cause lens deformation or the surface film is prone to cracks. Please do not put it in direct sunlight or high temperature in the front window of the cab to avoid damage to the lens.
- The metal frame should avoid contact with chemicals to prevent the coating from falling off and discoloring.
- Prevent heavy falls and pressure, and prevent hard objects from rubbing lenses and masks.
- Use a clean special lens cleaning cloth, be sure to hold the frame wire on the side of the lens by hand, and gently wipe the lens. Avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
- Dry wiping is easy to grind the lens, it is recommended to rinse with water, then use paper towels to absorb moisture, and then dry it with a special glasses cloth. When the lens is very dirty, it is recommended to clean it with a low-concentration neutral detergent, and then rinse it with water to dry it.
- When the lens is attached with sweat, juice, hair spray (gel), cosmetics, etc., please wash it with water immediately and dry it. If it waits to dry naturally, the scale will become a stain that is difficult to wipe clean and the things are not clear.
- When the lens is wetted by rain or sweat, please wipe it with the lens cleaning cloth in one direction immediately.
Wear progressive multifocal lenses, try not to use the edge of the lens to see things, because there is distortion and blur, look at the lower part of the lens near, the adaptation method is first indoors and then outdoor.
- The filter and protective sheet of welding goggles should be selected and replaced according to the specified operation.
- Due to the prism relationship of the lens, please be completely accustomed to wearing glasses to watch things before driving and operating. The newly purchased glasses are difficult to grasp the sense of distance.
- The resin lens may be broken due to strong impact, and it is easy to cause damage to the eyes and face.
- Do not look directly at the sun or strong light, otherwise it will hurt your eyes.
- Goggles should be used by someone to prevent infectious eye diseases.