Filter effect: 95%
Mask style: hanging ear
Function: filter particulate matter
The half-folded design in the middle, without glue bonding, the mask is strong and durable, and the shape is more three-dimensional. The nose bridge can be adjusted to adjust the fit between the mask and the nose bridge, which has a good protective effect. The rope has good elasticity and is comfortable to wear, and the adjustment of the rope area can be adjusted at will. The layer of melt-blown cloth + activated carbon + non-woven fabric serves the purpose of preventing dust and particles. A sliver is built into the bridge of the nose, which can effectively prevent fogging when worn.
Precautions for using N95 mask:
- Wash your hands before wearing a mask, or avoid touching your hands with the inside of the mask while wearing the mask to reduce the possibility of the mask being contaminated.
- Distinguish the inside, outside, up and down of the mask.
- Do not squeeze the mask by hand, N95 mask can only isolate the virus on the surface of the mask. If you squeeze the mask by hand, the virus will wet the mask with the droplets, which is easy to cause virus infection.
- Try to make the mask and the face have a good adhesion. The simple test method is: after putting on the mask, exhale hard, and the air cannot leak out from the edge of the mask.
- The protective mask must be in close contact with the user’s face, and the user must shave the beard to ensure that the mask can fit tightly with the face. Anything between the beard and the pad seal and the face will cause the mask to leak.
- After adjusting the position of the mask according to your face shape, use your forefinger to press the nose clip along the upper edge of the mask to make it fit closely with the face.
When the following conditions occur, the mask should be replaced in time:
- When the respiratory impedance increases significantly;
- When the mask is damaged or damaged;
- When the mask and face cannot be in close contact;
- The mask is contaminated (such as blood stains or droplets).
- The mask has been contaminated (have been used in individual wards or patients in contact);
- If it is a mask containing activated carbon, there is an odor in the mask;
- When the mask duration exceeds the recommended duration.