Masks generally refer to appliances that are worn on the nose and mouth to filter the air at the entrance and exit of the nose to prevent harmful gases, odors, and droplets from entering and leaving the wearer’s nose and nose. They are mostly made of cloth or paper. Use cutting-edge technology, add Radix isatidis fiber in the mask, to achieve antibacterial and antibacterial, fight the virus around, usually. Prepare a few masks for replacement.
1. Classification of masks
Activated carbon mask: The use of activated carbon technology has the effects of anti-virus, deodorization, bacteria filtration, dust suppression and so on.
Air filter mask: The air containing harmful substances is filtered through the filter material of the mask and then inhaled.
Air-supply mask: refers to a clean air source that isolates harmful substances. It is sent to the face of the person through the tube and mask for breathing through power.
2. The role of masks
1. Prevent dust, dust and other large particle pollutants
2. Medical masks against bacteria and viruses
3. Gas masks against organic pollutants (VOCs), etc.
4. Sunshade masks that block sunlight, etc.
5. Beautifying face mask
6. Windproof mask for windshield
3. The correct wearing of masks
Many people feel uncomfortable wearing masks, so they don’t want to wear them. In fact, they haven’t found the correct way. So after wearing the masks, the exhaled breath will blur the glasses and make it impossible to see the way. Let’s take a look at the correct way to wear a mask.
1. Cover the nose and mouth, and hang the two sides of the mask on the ears;
2. Fix the nose bridge according to the nose shape to prevent the entry of dirty air;
3. Pull the mask to the lower jaw to immediately present a three-dimensional breathing space;
4. Daily treatment of masks
Normal masks will condense water vapor after use. At this time, bacteria will breed, and re-use will infect viruses and cause colds. The Radix Isatidis fiber mask does not need to be washed frequently, and the natural herbs are antibacterial and bacteriostatic. They can be placed in a ventilated place after use. The antibacterial effect can prevent the growth of bacteria. Keep it dry everyday.
5. How to choose
The choice of masks mainly depends on the following aspects:
1. Dust suppression efficiency of masks
2. The degree of closeness with the face
3. Is it comfortable to wear
Respiratory efficiency of masks
Dust can directly enter the alveoli and have a great impact on human health. In general gauze masks, the dust blocking principle is mechanical filtering, that is, when the dust hits the gauze, it passes through layers of barriers and blocks some large particles of dust in the sand cloth. However, some fine dust, especially dust smaller than 5 microns, will pass through the gauze mesh and enter the respiratory system. The inner fabric of the Banlangen mask is blended with Banlangen fiber and cotton, and the core filter is made of … Branlangen fiber, which filters up to 99% of PM2.5. Healthy double protection.
Degree of closeness to the face
Air is like a stream of water, where it flows first where there is little resistance. When the shape of the mask is not close to the face, the dangerous objects in the air will leak into the airway from the non-closed place. Then, even if you choose a mask with the best filter material. Nor can it protect your health. The shape of Banlangen mask is also … technology, strictly designed according to human face, tightly fit, soft and comfortable to touch.
Is it comfortable to wear
Respiratory resistance is required to be small, light weight, hygienic wearing and easy maintenance. In this way, people will be happy to wear it at work and social places and bring a beautiful and comfortable feeling. The shape of the Banlangen mask is strictly designed according to the human face, and it will not fit any tightness while it fits the skin. The fabric of the Banlangen mask uses cutting-edge bioenzyme technology to replace the bleaching and dyeing process while making the fabric more smooth and smooth.
6. Do you dare to use such inferior masks?
Most of the market is made of materials with poor quality recycling, there is no test report from the national authority, and there are many harmful substances
1. Virus: Ordinary masks can only resist a small amount of dust, and do not have any anti-viral and bacteriostatic effects.
2. Odor: After using it for a period of time, it will produce a serious odor. After a long time, it will cause nausea and vomiting.
3. Haze: Haze is different from ordinary dust. Its particle diameter is smaller and it is more difficult to filter, which seriously harms human health.
4. Chemical pollution: The traditional production and processing technology contains bleaching and dyeing links. At this stage, at least 2,500 chemicals are added.